Speaker: Elisabetta Bignami
Limited number of participants. Please register HERE.
Do you want to improve your ability to organize time?
Do you want to overcome obstacles and thereby manage work activities better?
The workshop offers techniques and exercises to optimize your time and manage daily activities.
We need to organize ourselves in the fixed amount of time we are given. This time management skill training workshop will help participants zero in on the areas that will give good results. Participants will develop the methods in order to step out of frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Upon completing this workshop, you will be able to
1) Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
2) Learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
3) Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
4) Manage resources both effectively and efficiently
5) Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
6) Learn to delegate effectively.
7) Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate.
Elisabetta Bignami has a degree in Education Science from Bologna (Italy). She has fifteen years of experience in the training field: first in school and later in human resources. She is trained as a Life Coach at the Astery Lab School in Milan, affiliated to the ICF (International Coach Federation).
This workshop is free of charge for those who participate in the CIC Job Service Program.
Price for participants who are not in the Job Service Programme: 120 Euro.