Nowadays we have many opportunities to speak in public and when we are asked to do so we often never know where to start.
Abraham Lincoln was quoted as saying “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first foursharpening the ax.”
When: 2nd, 9th and 23rd of June 2022, from 09:00 until 12:00 o’clock (The third meeting, from 09:00 until 13:00)
Where: CIC Office, Hauptplatz 7, 9500 Villach
In this workshop you will learn how to prepare a public speech, whatever it may be:
1. The phase of invention and collection of ideas
2. The phase of organizing the ideas and preparing the support materials
3. The phase in which to choose the style and form to be given to the topics
4. The phase of action, it means how to be on stage, how to manage your voice and emotions
5. The phase of memory, it means to help the audience to remember the key concepts of your speech
You will learn a method that will be useful to you every time you have to speak in public in your life!