Relocation Services

For companies: Competent support for your employees and their more

For private customers: Regardless of whether you come from abroad or come to Carinthia within more​​​​​​​

Relocation Service

Residence permit and work permits, Red-White-Red Card, registration of EU members and their families

•    Making contact before entry into Austria
•    Investigation and verification of to confirm the correct authorization or of the entry documents
•    Obtaining all the documents for the application of the residence and work permits
•    Assistance with filling in forms
•    Presentation on request of the documents/notifications to the appropriate authorities
•    Making an appointment to pick up the notifications
•    Pick-up service from a hotel or company
•    Renewal of the residence permit (RWR, blue EU card etc.)

Looking for an apartment
•    Receipt of all relevant information to prepare a catalogue of requirements
•    Market research for suitable property and submission to the customer in advance as an initial selection
•    Coordination of personal property and arranging a guided tour
•    Accompanied apartment viewing in accordance with the customers’ initial selection
•    Inspection of the rental offer and rental contract
•    Obtaining all of the signed residence forms from the landlord or landlady
•    Assistance with the completion of the contract

Expanded offer
•    Family reunification
•    Support in applying for childcare benefit
•    Support in looking for a suitable school or nursery school
•    Support in applying for co-insurance    of family members with the statutory health insurance fund
•    Reserving an apartment, information about the journey to the apartment or company, answering general questions about where things are
•    Reading meters (electricity, gas, water, heating) for the deregistration with appropriate suppliers
•    Registration for gas, electricity, internet connection, TV, household insurance, TV license etc.
•    Support in replacing a driving licence, or with obtaining one with an examination for countries from which a practical driving examination is required
•    Support in opening a bank account

Welcome information with regard to a new home
•    For example, general questions concerning the local area such as doctors, shopping facilities, mobile phone providers and bus connections
•    Availability of language courses and childcare facilities, schools, leisure time and sport
•    Reminder service (receipt of a timely email message whenever a permit has to be extended)

On leaving a property
•    Support and advice on terminating the rental contract
•    Organization of renovation work and/or minor repairs - if necessary
•    All registration or deregistration with utility companies, TV, radio, telephone, internet, household insurance, TV licence etc.
•    Statutory deregistration with the authorities (registration office, GKK)
•    Information about a diverting mail service and closing a bank account
•    Grounds for the refunding of a deposit.

Requests and proposals:

Reference: Thang Duy Duo